Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Act Naturally (Morrison/Russell)


Feeling a little bit on the upswing today. Decaffeinated my system again, going on the third day without coffee. I don't know if it's the instant coffee or powdered french vanilla creamer but after a few days of drinking that stuff I feel soooo bloated. Starting to get some energy back, got a file of TVonDVD entries finished, sent and invoiced, always a mood booster. I need to get more focused with my yoga and set aside regular time to practice, right now I do what is best described as a "spontaneous yoga practice" which means I randomly bust out into a pose or two whenever, waiting for something to load on the computer or warm in the microwave, or in between random tasks during the day and I always stretch with the boys at the gym, but I'm longing to have a fuller experience. I've been looking for a place to take a regular weekly class but haven't found one that gels with my schedule or pocketbook yet. But I will.
-------
The boys have been enjoying their lazy summer days but Fox in particular is ready to have school back in session again. Ben is at the brink of boredom himself and is looking forward to the school routine as well. Ethan on the other hand is not so quick to jump back in but is talking positively about the new year. This will be a very busy and challenging academic season, with Alex being a senior, working, and being dual enrolled; Fox starting Junior High school, a new daily routine, and cross-country practice after school; Ben will be playing AYSO soccer out of Imlay City this fall instead of with the North Branch Rec. like we have in the past, and Ethan will be competing Level 4 this year with gymnastics practices 3 times a week in Rochester and competitions on the weekends. Plus, I think I will be overseeing the vocal practices for the high school musical 'Grease' for the fall production. Alex volunteered me, Mr. Sorenson said he'd have me, now we have to work out the details. So, I guess I'll have to enjoy my down time while it lasts, until about, oh.....September 8th, then we hit the ground running!
------
But now it's time to watch some more of the Jack in action!
24: Season 7, Disc 2!!

2 comments:

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

Just beware "busting a move" in the middle of, oh, say Meijers. You may get more than you bargained for haha.

\IiiI

MICHELE said...

How about trying some nature yoga? Take your mat out into a serene place on your property and do a few proud warrior moves?

mich