Monday, July 13, 2009

All You Need Is Love (Lennon/McCartney)

... to make healthy brownies. What? Well, healthier.


Had a couple bananas that needed to be used, and I really wasn't in the mood to make banana bread so I got an inspiration to healthy up a brownie mix (on sale @ Meijer $.76). In addition to the banana I added some wheat germ and creamy peanut butter with the 2 eggs, 1/2 c. oil and 1/4 c. water. I add wheat germ to almost everything I bake, it hardly disturbs the taste if you use it moderately and it adds great digestive benefit.


Ethan made a great thrifty purchase this weekend, an awesome bike he paid for all by himself with his own money. He got it for $5 from the neighbor boy...









... who upgraded.






Rob headed off to work this morning at 8am as usual. I told him to keep me posted. Pastor choose to give his last sermon from Hebrews 11, the faith chapter. Interesting choice, and timely, I tithed in faith that this week will have a positive outcome.

No comments: