Friday, July 24, 2009

Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da (Lennon/McCartney)

ffi

1. Losing a job is not the end of the world.
2. Catch Me If You Can-Screenplay is the book I'm reading right now.
3. Fresh berries taste so good!
4. Sometimes, putting others first is necessary; other times futile.
5. Take time to think it over.
6. Well, maybe there is a solution I haven’t thought of yet.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a date night, tomorrow my plans include writing TVonDVD entries and Sunday, I want to chill-ax and hopefully do some house projects.




The boys are going to a Tiger game today with Uncle James and Grandpa Q. It's their annual summer boy bonding time. Last year they went to Chicago for the game but today they will be at Comerica Park. Looks like a great day for baseball!


OH! Laaaa, la, la, la, life goes on......

No comments: