Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday on my Own


This morning when I peeked out the door to get a weather check before taking Alex down to the bus I noticed this crazy bright moon out over the garage, grabbed the camera that was on some strange setting and took a quick pic, the result was this cool effect. When I set it up normally the shot wasn't nearly so intriguing. So, how am I doing, home alone all day long? It's different, I'm easing into it, did some rearranging, a little writing, some napping, a relaxing bath. Chickens are now my chore in the morning after I put the boys on the bus, as a walk toward the coop I always call out "hello, girls. how's all the ladies today?" and I always thank them for the eggs, is that kooky? I've gotten two eggs a day! Fox wasn't bringing in any lately. I don't think he was thanking them.

The boys are doing well, of course, Ethan came home and graced us with the ageless, "Chinese, Japanese, dirty knees, look at these!" last night at dinner. For crying out loud, kids still do that one, that's as old as dirt! Talk about comedy that stands the test of time. Fox has also been given a crash course on the rumor mill but doesn't seem to get to concerned with it. It's really just a fascinating phenomena. I told him when he runs for Class President he can run on the platform to "End Gossip!" we had a few good laugh about that senario.

As you can see on my side bar I am registered for Script Frenzy 2009. I think I'm going to work on a stage play but I really don't know the topic yet. Any suggestions?


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Have fun with Script Frenzy. This isn't my year for that!