Monday, March 09, 2009

First Day Report

Fox's Take: It was impressive, there were different subjects where I was behind or ahead. Like I am ahead in English but way behind in band. I especially like band and playing chess during Free Time. Math was right on my level with mixed numbers and graphs, it was kind of easy but not super easy. Recess was a bummer because they wouldn't let us use the swings because of mud.

Ben's Thoughts: Today's special was gym, we played mat ball, you kick the ball when a guy throws it and if they catch it you're out and you try to get to three mats then home, like baseball. Other guys can throw the ball and tag you out. It's very much like baseball. We did a test for our 3, 4, and 5 multiplications tables, I finished just in the nick of time. I did over 400 pages of reading for reading month after school at the library today. We talked about our pets, recess was good.

Ethan's Report: We did math, reading and gym. In gym we played mat ball like Ben did and had to do some silly chipmunk exercise tape. I hated it! Everybody kept calling me the new guy and Jesse protected me out on the playground during recess. Tomorrow we do library for our special!

1 comment:

MICHELE said...

Hi Robyn... what a fun first day overview! It sounds like things went smoothly...what about you...how was it for you? What did you do?

Michele