Friday, March 06, 2009

T.G.I.F.


With all the school stuff on my mind I totally forgot about Friday Fill-Ins so here's my own.

1) Today was our last homeschool co-op and I feel fine about it.
2) Alex is having fun at Hope College for Model U.N. and I am glad about that.
3) Just signed Ethan up for baseball and his games will be on Tuesday/Friday so we won't have to mess with the gymnastics schedule so we are feeling very blessed about that.
4) Rob, myself and all the kids (even the teenager) will be home this weekend, first time in forever!
5) Ben is looking forward to playing spring soccer.
6) I've been feeling better than I have in a long time.
7) And for the weekend, tonight, I'm chill-axing with the family, tomorrow my plans include our weekly walk & celebrating our 17th anniversary, and Sunday I look forward to washing the children's feet at church, and later going out to eat with my husband and kids.

1 comment:

MICHELE said...

You do seem like a load has been lifted from you! You've got a little more spring in your step.

I will miss you so much at co-op... I'm being selfish. But, I look forward to your new chapter...

Hugs and very well wishes!
Mich.