Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Fill-In and the like.


1. My blueprint for success includes taking it one day at a time.
2. An ‘organic’ Mango Tango sucker was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is anything by L’Oreal or Lancôme.
4. Screaming & throwing a fit can be good therapy (but it doesn’t make you very popular).
5. I'd like to tell you about my amazing trip to Europe but I haven’t been there yet.
6. The ability to improvise is my strongest characteristic (guess it’s from all of that dance training).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking Fox and Ben to compete in the 3rd Annual Chippewa Valley Schools Chess Tournament, tomorrow my plans include seeing the NBHS production of ‘Nit Wits’ and Sunday, I want to rejoice and relax!

*Hey Lisa! My fill-ins are different because I am pulling them from the archives!


A couple quick updates too: first, I have a job interview today! This is the first face to face interview I have had in many years. I am a little nervous but excited for the possibilities. Also, when I asked Ethan how things went at school yesterday he replied with a happy "good!" His friend Jesse was back in class after being out sick for some time, he passed the next level of Rocket Math on his first try which was a definate confidence builder, and he was excited about finishing his 'fish project' in Art. So, things are looking up for him, Amen. Thank you everyone for your support and encouragement during this transition, it is truly priceless!
T.G.I.F.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I can't wait to hear more about the job interview.

Glad Ethan's day was better!

Mich.

Wee Pip said...

Good luck on the interview! (scary, huh?) I'm sure you'll do great! Glad Ethan's day went better. I hope this is just the beginning of good days for him!
Sarah