Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Fill-In

1. Once I was young & carefree.
2. Alex is so glad to be over being sick.
3. Today at work I decided to give myself the day off.
4. What's life all about?
5. If I make a mistake I hope I can correct it before it’s too late.
6. When I woke up this morning, I thought … I hope Ethan’s fever is gone!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching some “I, Spy” episodes, tomorrow my plans include family yard work day and Sunday, I want to check out the boys’ State Meet!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I hope everyone's healthy now. Did Alex get to keep her role in the play? How come your Friday fillin is always different from mine?

MICHELE said...

Hi Friend...

I am really enjoying your photography!

Missed you at co-op!! Busy Bookworms went well. The kids were sad and wondering, "where's Miss Robyn?"

I hope everyone is over their bugs and you have a good weekend.

Talk soon,
Mich.