Friday, May 29, 2009

Last May Fill-In


1. Birthdays are inevitable.
2. Fall is my favorite season because of the colors, harvest, & weather.
3. I feel my best when everything goes my way.
4. Homemade ravioli is my favorite food!
5. First impressions are forever.
6. The best piece of advice I ever received was “don’t sweat the small stuff (and its all small stuff).”
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Ethan’s baseball game, tomorrow my plans include my cousin Vince’s wedding and Sunday, I want to have a great outreach to Bolton Brook Manor with the kids from church!
Other updates: The kids have been enjoying all the parties and end of the year surprises. Four and a half days to go before school is out. Alexandra got her work permit and other pertinent information turned in to Burger King now we're just waiting for the 'uniform.' Fox is going to be doing Cross-Country next year so we need to get him in for his physical over the next few weeks. I am still decluttering and looking forward to taking all these boxes and bags of toys, clothes, and other household items to our church "Care & Share" which is coming up June 4, 5, 6. Ben has his last soccer game tomorrow. I was originally thinking to get the boys each in some type of day camp this summer but as I looked into options and considered my summer schedule I decided against it. For the first time in several years we really don't have any major commitments during June, July, and August and I'm going to keep things open ended. The boys will be going on their annual camping trip to Port Austin with Gramma and Grandpa and we're going to do swim lessons at the Imlay City Pool again but that's about it. I just watched another disc of "Living with Ed" shows and its been making me long to get more house projects done and make things more energy efficient around here. Perhaps the fates will work with us.

No comments: