Friday, May 01, 2009

Friday Fill-In & Trash Talk

1. Idle hands are not recommended.
2. I love hot water in the shower.
3. My favorite time of the day is from sun-up to sundown.
4. The last tea I drank was Celestial Seasoning's Tension Tamer.
5. I like to trail ride and garden in the Summer.
6. My mother always said a lot of things I never really took to heart.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to having Rob return safely from his weeklong extravaganza to Canada, tomorrow my plans include soccer, gardening, Prom for Alexandra and Sunday, I want to call it all good!

Trash Talk: I have been revamping my garbage separation. We are still on the same main trash bag as last week since I have been setting aside all food boxes (cereal, mac&cheese, etc.), as well as packaging bags from produce, frozen foods, and the like. I found out my mom's recycling does take these so I'll just bring a bunch down whenever I head that way. I have also been more conciencious of the packaging I buy so there aren't as many "don't know what I'll do with that" things. And yesterday night I did some grocery shopping and remember to bring three of my own canvas bags, man you sure can fit a lot more stuff in them than in the plastic bags they put two to four items each in. I'll post a photo of my new recycling area once it's finalized.

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: