Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mom Day Walk & Meal

Today I woke at my regular weekday time (6:15am), caught Rob on his second cup of coffee, and asked if he wanted to go out for a quick early morning 'stroll' around the grounds. We both put some java in a travel mug and headed back. We wore boots to muck around in the back swamp where some awesome flowers are blooming. I love the color on this early blooming tree and I wish I could 'smell-a-blog' the crab apple trees by my chicken coop. They are so fragrant it blows you away. When we arrived back at the house the boys were all up, showered, had the table set and were working on making breakfast. I jumped in the shower while they finished cooking, opened my gifts, then sat down for a fabulous meal of ham and eggs, hash browns, and toast. Then we loaded up to go to church.
All wilst the teenager slept....

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sounds like a very lovely morning!