Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Humpty meme



My friend Penny had this on her blog and I haven't done a Meme since the first one I did so here I go with a hump day meme:

1. What are your current obsessions? Recycling, getting the house organized/decluttered, and trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
The comfy stuff, sweats and t-shirts

3. What was your favorite childhood meal? Tacos with homemade shells & fresh fruit salad on the side

4. Last thing you bought? Besides groceries? – I splurged on some make-up, storage boxes, and my passport.

5. What are you listening to? Bullfrogs, birds, and bugs outside my window

6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be? No one, to much responsibility for me, besides I don’t want to be put on a pedestal high enough for people to see up my dress

7. Favorite holiday spots? I only tolerate holidays and none would fall under the favorite category

8. Reading right now? Love Child by Allegra Huston and various books about recycling and other green efforts

9. Four words to describe you? Creative, Divergent, Explosive, Vertically-Challenged

10. Guilty pleasure? My ‘smut’ magazines: InTouch, People, Us Weekly

11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak? Usually something dorky that the kids or animals do or some off-handed joke

12. Favorite thing to do? Using my artistic wiles and getting kids to sing or dance

13. Planning to travel to next? Nothing planned at the moment but hoping to have a chance to use my passport soon

14. Best thing you ate or drank lately? Had some perfect pasta salad on Monday, noodles cooked just right, good add-ins, and not too much dressing (Shout out to June!)

15. When did you last get tipsy? none-yuz!

16. Favorite ever film? To Kill a Mockingbird



17. Care to share some wisdom? Don’t put metal in the microwave!

18. Song you can’t get out of your head? “I’ve Been Redeemed” & “I Feel Good”

19. What one object would you save from a house fire? I don’t know if there is an object I would really care about, maybe pictures. I’d just want my family safe.

20. What is your aim in life? Live long, live free, keep peace



Ben had a soccer game last night, it had been over a week since the team played and a little longer than that for Ben since he missed because of the Chess Tournament. They won that one 3-1 I think. The sky was relatively sunny when we arrived but got it got gloomier and colder as the game went on. Overall everyone played pretty well, Ben got in for part of the first half. Gramma and Grandpa Parton surprised us and showed up for the game. Silly me, I should have took a picture of them! Our goalie wasn't quite up to snuf and let two in although the defenders were trying to do their job. The Lapeer goalie was pretty good and didn't let much past him, but we managed to sneak in two and end with a tie score. Last game on Saturday and its an early one!

No comments: