Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Forging ahead -->

Wow! August already, I can hardly believe it but yet here we are. This morning Alexandra had a very pleasing orthodontist appointment; she is in the final stages and will be starting the removal process probably in the next two appointments. Woot! Next week Fox and Ben go in for their consultations, woot.

Lately I have so many ideas running through my head about what I want to do with my future, some good, some close to impossible, but I have this searing notion that I need to make some sort of decision, but then there's this other 'voice' telling me, "hang tight, it's not the time to make a move yet, something's coming just wait and be ready." Anybody ever get that, or is it just me?
So, what do I do in the meantime, get ready! Starting with my project of the day (and probably the week) dealing with the ........

and starting some 'get ahead' spelling assignments with Ben and Ethan, working with Explode-the-Code materials and spelling worksheets Mrs. Bodnar sent home for me. Originally I was going to have my mom tutor them but instead we're going to forge ahead on our own and I'll just consult with her if we need help decifering a particular rule.

Wish me luck!

Imagining it and actually putting it down on paper are two different things.
Seeing it and it actually happening are few and far between.
Making things happen and having things happen are very different means.
Believing in and hoping for are one in the same.

~byn There

No comments: