Monday, June 22, 2009

Super Sunday!









The boys gave Rob their gifts as soon as he was up and had his first cup of coffee in hand. Homemade cards, some paperweights, and a freshly carved walking stick. Ethan and I headed out to church. I was helping in the back but was no longer the authority in charge. It was different but ok. We were talking again about worshipping with banners, an intro for those that are new and a review of protocol for those that have been around. At the end we did free worship and soaked. Below is a picture of Ethan soaking, Michael covering himself with the holy fire flag, Jeremy praying over Michael, and Mr. Geeck bannering over them.
Church ran a bit long, when we finally got out of there around 12:30 we stopped by the gas station to top off the tank then went back to the house to pick up Ben and Fox. The boys came with me to meet my dad at 5 Guys for burgers then to see 'Up' while Alex taxied Rob down to his parents for BBQ.
Of course after the movie we HAD to go for some frozen custard! Fun times, but that burger did feel a bit heavy since I haven't really been eating red meat lately. Once in a while is ok though. Today we're going to do some serious biking before gymnastics. I think I'll let the boys be in charge of pictures.....


1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm going to be totally honest and say that I really don't get the worshiping with banners thing. :-)

Sounds like Father's Day went great at your house!