Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nothin' Much

"Michelle’s Made-up Meme from Monday"
(but I changed one)

What I'm wearing:
Pin striped Chino pants,
maroon long-sleeve thermal top,
white socks, no-back black leather shoes
The last thing I ate:
fresh baked banana walnut muffin
WITH
mini-chocolate chips and raisins
When I look right I see:
my art wall,
Fox’s very messy desk,
some relatively organized shelves
When I look left I see:
my calendar with two barely filled weeks coming up!
my bulletin board with copies of artwork by Anneke Kaai
school schedules
a wall folder of bills to be paid
too many random papers to sort through
My least favorite thing I did today:
laundry
My favorite thing I did today:
move some appliances and furniture around
What I think about Obama's Nobel Peace Prize:
Whaaatttt?? Did I miss something, what did he do?
Favorite joke lately:
last night Ben told me this one
Q: What did the square say to the circle?
A: Your life seems so pointless.
Something I learned today:
French toast doesn’t flip itself
when you’re trying to make lunches at the same time.
Pet peeve:
leaving your shoes/boots right in front of the doorway
so everyone can trip over them and kill themselves
(to coin an ancient motherly phrase)
Favorite Beatles song:
I gotta choose one?!
I'll go with ‘Yesterday’ and ‘Hard Day’s Night’
Something I cannot tolerate:
being barefoot
That said.... it's time to go pick the boys up from school.


Note: picture above is from one of my walks through the Water Tower Park, this stuff is just laying there outside the water plant. Surprised no one's tried to pilfer them.

1 comment:

MICHELE said...

Oh, I'm glad you borrowed my me-me. Not a bare-footer, ugh?

Your snap... I would love to construct a wild art piece with those!!!!

Mich.