Monday, September 28, 2009

Last happy post

Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today... September 28, 2009
Outside my window... windy but getting brighter.
I am thinking... seriously about withdrawing from the gymnastic program in Rochester.
From the learning rooms... fiscal responsibility, I don’t understand why when I send $ with my dd for lunch she still ends up with a negative balance.
I am thankful for... being able to keep up on the bills.
From the kitchen... homemade salsa, Nacho Fiesta last night.
I am wearing... kahki pants, Express sweatshirt (red), white low socks, black leather no back shoes.
I am reading... Danielle Steele “One Day at a Time” plus lots of cooking mags.
I've been watching... another Keifer flick, that starred Michael J. Fox, “Bright Lights, Big City.”
I am hoping... for regular stable income that more than meets our needs.

I am creating... another batch of tvondvd descriptions.
I am hearing... a quiet house except for my dh rumbling around in the bathroom.
Around the house... lots of decluttering to do, again, same areas always gets botched.
One of my favorite things... peace.
A few plans for the rest of the week... video work, gymnastics, Soccer game, chaperoning for the first day of 4th Grade Ecology Camp, periodontist consult with Alex, camping at Wagener County Park in Harbor Beach on Friday then seeing the cross-country races Saturday morning.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you.


Backpack? No silly, it's a shield!

1 comment:

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

~I don’t understand why when I send $ with my dd for lunch she still ends up with a negative balance.~

Holy crow...you too?????

\IiiI