Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday Fill-In

1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to bungie jump!
2. My kids constantly remind me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my peace of mind (well, I could but I'd drive everyone else crazy).
4. Hot Yoga and skydiving are two things I'd like to try.
5. When life hands you lemons, suck ‘em and make a funny face!
6. Visiting Mesa Verde is my favorite childhood memory.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching ‘The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane’ (1976), tomorrow my plans include visiting the Detroit Science Center with kids, Mom, bro, and sis-in-law, to see the Star Trek exhibit and Sunday, I want to
celebrate Easter with family and meet my new cousin once removed, Mr. Evan Lucas Immekus, born 4/7/09!

Have a peaceful Good Friday everyone!

2 comments:

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

My girls went to the exhibit and said it was absolutely fantastic. Hope you enjoy it too :).

\IiiI

Megs said...

We're going to try and make it to Aunt Marcia's, but I can't make any promises.