Saturday, February 27, 2010

In Loving Memory


This morning mother's battle with cancer came to an end as she passed quickly and painlessly on to dance with her Father in heaven. As I waited for the hospice nurse to come and make the pronouncement I put on praise music and danced and sang her all the way on up in a celebration of heart I know she would have appreciated and been blessed by; then I noticed this little bird suddenly come and sit up on her porch watching and singing, a sign that she is now free as a bird with no cares of this world but still silently here to watch and guide us lovingly, all the while singing His praises. I pray her legacy for impacting children will live on in me and I know she has sown into her grandchildren's lives in ways I cannot even put into words. They will always remember her love and encouragement especially when they need it most, as will I.

God bless her precious soul
may she rest in peace

Judith Ann Pesto Quatrine

September 7, 1942 - February 27, 2010


3 comments:

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

My heart goes out to you and your family with the loss of your mother. She is in the arms of our Lord Jesus, and goes knowing she was adored by you.

Prays and hugs my friend,

Penny \IiiI

Anonymous said...

Penny said it beautifully!

We continue to pray for you and your entire family.

Hugs and hug again,
Mich

Debbie said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. May she rest in peace.