Monday, November 09, 2009

Twisted Daybook

For Today
November 9, 2009

Outside my window
gorgeous, sunny, mild temperature, virtually no wind

Any place I’d rather be today….
walking in the mountains.

What I’m not wearing….
Dolce & Gabana.

What I probably shouldn’t be thinking….
Peppermint Mocha Half-Caf Grande.

Latest attempt in the Kitchen ….
my first Pineapple Upside-Down Cake.

From the learning rooms ….
a poem from Ben, I think it was from last year but I recently rediscovered it.
Things That Go Together
by Ben Parton

Ben and math go together
So do hens and peck
Hard and steel - lunch and meal
Also cards and deck

Beaver and wood go together
So do soft and feather
Flea and itch - paralyze and twitch
Also news and weather

What I hope to accomplish this week….
inner peace,
a thinner middle, and
a multi-million dollar lottery win.

The reality of what will happen this week….
writing entries and novel,
substitute teaching,
Young Marines for the boys,
cleaning at my mom’s house,
cleaning the Fellowship Hall after an event,
and helping in the church office.

Dream project of the month….
to get the living room finished on the manufactured side of the house,
tear out bad ceiling drywall,
replace with new drywall,
re-spray the ceiling section,
paint,
put up track lighting,
enclose the place where you can see the house is actually two pieces,
AND new carpet.
yea, I said DREAM project.
But since we “have not because we ask not”
I formally ask the Lord now for this project
to come into reality.
IJN.
Hey, He gave me a van - stranger things could happen.

What I’m thankful for….
the ability to dream and sing and praise and worship.

If I had a nickel for every word I’ve written for NaNoWriMo so far this year …..
I’d have $250.30!

Highlight of my weekend….
our Harvest Dance Company ministry at church,
they did a dance for special music yesterday
that was wonderful;
from an Israel Houghton song
based on Psalm 91 – long life!

Something I’d like to share with all my friends….
my multi-million dollar lottery win!
Or at the least, hopefully a few giggles.

Picture thought I’m sharing with you:
Caught Alex @ the back window! Bonus - cousin Karl @ the front!

And here’s an extra freebie!

2 comments:

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

"What I probably shouldn’t be thinking….
Peppermint Mocha Half-Caf Grande."

Did you mean it that way lol?

I did this on my blog too :).

\IiiI

~Byn There said...

Yes. I shouldn't cuz they're killing my pocket book and padding my middle! ;P