Thursday, January 22, 2009

A to Z about Me...meme

A- Age: 43 and my Wii Fit age is even younger, I'm in good condition!
B- Bed size: California King
C- Chore you hate: dishes and laundry
D- Dad's name: Dennis
E- Essential start to my day?: a good stretch
F- Favorite actor (s): Paul Newman, Sean Penn

G- Gold or silver? Silver
H- Height? 5 foot even
I- Instruments I play? some piano and guitar, french horn in middle and high school
J- Job title? I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.

K- Kids? four, Alexandra (16), Fox (11), Ben (8) and Ethan (7)
L- Living arrangements? a shack on 11 acres

M- Mom's name? Judi
N- Nickname? don't really have one
O- Overnight hospital stay other then birth? none
P- Pet peeves? yeah, lots
Q- Quotes you like: "I don't think we're in Kansas any more Toto."
R. Right or left handed? Right
S. Siblings: younger brother, step brother, and half sister
T: Time you woke up today: 7:38 am

U: Ultimate place to live: depends on the day but lately anywhere without a winter!
V: Vegetable you hate: parsnips and rutabagas
W: Water, love it or leave it? don't need to live by it but enjoy as a change of pace
X: X-rays I've had: foot, full body for the chiropractor when I was a teenager getting treated for a slight curve of the spine

Y: Yummy foods I make? zucchini bread and pumpkin bread
Z: Zodiac: Libra

4 comments:

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

Well, looky who I found :).

I think you are an awesome woman with awesome children, and all of them will do beautifully in public school. Isn't it sad, though, that we, at first, had to worry about what public schoolers would say when we began homeschooling, now we are afraid of homeschoolers will say when we began to send our children to public school? Ironic, isn't it?

Glad to see you here sweetie :)!

Penny \IiiI

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

BTW, I wanted to tell you that I really appreciated talking to you about the whole public school thing with Stephanie. Your words about her and your daughter put my mind at ease.

Thank you :),

\IiiI

~Byn There said...

Denada and ditto.

Dad, Angelo, Buddy, or Q said...

What a neat blog Robyn! It looks and sounds so professional. Also very cute! The PartonMyDust is perfect! Love your 20 ways to maintain Insanity. My favorites are 1 and 4 ! I was going to put a note about your blog on my facebook wall, but I'm not sure it would be appropriate without asking you first. This is the first blog I have ever been to, so I don't know much about them. After I get a handle on using Facebook, I'll look at getting into blogs.