Friday, January 30, 2009

T.G.I.F.



1. Some relationships are meant to provide you with opportunities for spiritual growth.
2. Can't remember the last concert I saw; it was probably a choir thing or BattleCry 3 years ago.
3. Spring should be here soon.
4. Oh no! I forgot to buy more toilet paper when I was out earlier!
5. I've recently started blogging.
6. Snuggling babies never fails to make me smile.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an awesome practice with the Big Shots, visiting friends, and knowing Uncle Rick came through his open heart surgery with no complications, tomorrow my plans include helping at the Crowder Cup boys gymnastics meet and seeing our teams do really well and Sunday, I want to have an awesome church experience then nap!

2 comments:

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

I hate when I forgot TP!!! LOL

\IiiI

MICHELE said...

Hi Byn!

1. I agree!
2. I think the last concert I saw was Elmo...quite a few years ago!
3. Not soon enough!
4. I don't want to know the rest of this story!
5. And, you're doing a great job...like I knew you would!
6. me too.
7. Have a great weekend....glad your uncle is doing swell.

Mich.